The outdoor season generally begins the first sunday in April and we move indoors again following the AGM in October. Shooting takes place daily most of the year, see the calendar for more details of events and sessions.
Shooting facilities are available to members of the Community Association at the following times:
Wednesdays from 7pm – 10pm are for Beginners Lessons:
- Club members are welcome to assist but may not shoot a full round until week 7
- Beginners and new member assessments are on weeks 1 and 2
- Existing club members may be coached on weeks 1 to 4 at the discretion of the Field Captain and the Coaching Organiser
- Beginners from the previous course may shoot from week 3
- Club members may bow tune and practice from week 4
Fridays from 7pm – 10pm are for Juniors/Juveniles
- Assembly at 7pm; sighters at 7.15pm
- Seniors may shoot if there are spaces
Sundays from 9.30am – 12pm and 2pm – 5:30pm for Seniors
- Morning session – Assembly at 9.30am; sighters at 10am
- Afternoon session – Assembly at 2pm; sighters at 2.30pm
- Juniors/Juveniles may shoot if there are spaces
Sunday Tuning session – 12pm till 2pm
- Tuning session now available 12 till 2pm on Sundays but must not interfere with the morning or afternoon sessions, if you do shoot during these 2 hours your afternoon score will not count, so shoot your round in the morning if you want it to count and then do some tuning.
See the calendar for more details of indoor events and sessions.